more-inA 36-year-old man was arrested on Friday in connection with the hoax call regarding a bomb at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) at ITO on May 22, the police said. Ruksar allegedly told the police that he made the hoax call out of frustration as his father had confiscated his passport. On May 22, a call was received stating that “ITO PSK mein bomb rakha hai [There is a bomb at the ITO PSK],” following which the entire office was evacuated for a few hours till the threat was declared a hoax. More hoax callsTwo more calls were made to the Seelampur police station stating that a bomb had been planted on the premises. The police later found that these calls were made by the same person who had made the PSK hoax call.
Source: The Hindu May 25, 2018 20:03 UTC