Renewed search for missing Swedish hunter, 2.5 years on - News Summed Up

Renewed search for missing Swedish hunter, 2.5 years on


A highly-skilled team will resume the search for a Swedish hunter, two-and-a-half years after he went missing on the West Coast. Sergeant Mark Kirkwood of West Coast Search and Rescue said police would launch a four-day search on January 31. READ MORE:* Search for missing Swedish hunter Hans Tornmarck ends* Searchers find missing Swedish man's campsite* Search for missing Swedish hunterKirkwood said police had been planning a renewed search since March this year. Tornmarck's sister and mother were flying over from Sweden to be on the West Coast during the search. At the time Tornmarck went missing, police said "extensive efforts" had been put into searching in an "extreme, raw and unforgiving environment".


Source: Stuff December 15, 2019 05:15 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */