PhotoLONDON — Prince Harry has said in a new interview that he suffered for years after the death of his mother, Princess Diana, before finally getting help about three years ago at the urging of his elder brother, Prince William. Prince Harry, 32, said that not dealing with the trauma had contributed to years of “total chaos” in his late 20s. Prince Harry spoke to Bryony Gordon, a British journalist who has written about her own struggles with depression and with obsessive compulsive disorder. He had said that he regretted not discussing his mother’s death earlier in an interview last year. This year, Prince Harry and Prince William announced that they had commissioned a statue at Kensington Palace of their mother to commemorate the 20th anniversary of her death.
Source: New York Times April 17, 2017 13:02 UTC