No evidence yet on Pune girl’s alleged suicide mission: J-K police - News Summed Up

No evidence yet on Pune girl’s alleged suicide mission: J-K police


Investigators are yet to establish with evidence that an 18-year-old Pune girl detained in Jammu and Kashmir was planning a suicide attack in the state on Republic Day, police said on Saturday. As of now we have no evidence against her to prove she was on a suicide mission,” additional director general of police Munir Khan said. The girl, who turned 18 in November last year, had come from Pune and was staying in Bijbehara near Anantnag as a paying guest and planning to join the ISIS, police had alleged after detaining her. “Only after proper investigation we will be able to come to any conclusion,” he said. The Republic Day celebrations ended peacefully across the Valley, including the central function at Sher-i-Kashmir stadium in Srinagar.


Source: Hindustan Times January 27, 2018 14:33 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */