Cockle Bay blaze: Homicide probe after man dies in East Auckland house fire - News Summed Up

Cockle Bay blaze: Homicide probe after man dies in East Auckland house fire


Police have launched a homicide probe following a fatal house fire in Auckland's Cockle Bay last month. The Cockle Bay house was engulfed by a fire. The Cockle Bay house was engulfed by a fire. Photo / Michael HowseGeoff Purcell, Counties Manukau Area Commander, said the man who died was found near a doorway. Purcell said he didn't know if the man was trying to leave or get into the house, but there were reports from neighbours of seeing a man trying to get back inside.


Source: New Zealand Herald November 19, 2020 02:57 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */