Cavaliers’ Okoro enters NBA health and safety protocols - News Summed Up

Cavaliers’ Okoro enters NBA health and safety protocols


CLEVELAND (AP) — Cavaliers swingman Isaac Okoro entered the NBA’s health and safety protocols Thursday, the team said. Okoro, who scored 23 points and delivered a highlight-reel dunk over three Houston players in Wednesday night’s win over the Rockets, will be out for an undetermined period. The Cavaliers said his status will be updated “at the appropriate time.” Earlier this season, forwards Kevin Love and Lauri Markkanen were in the protocols. ___More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/hub/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP_SportsMiami Heat's Kyle Lowry (7) drives against Cleveland Cavaliers' Isaac Okoro (35) in the second half of an NBA basketball game, Monday, Dec. 13, 2021, in Cleveland. Cavaliers' Jarrett Allen, left, watches.


Source: thestar December 17, 2021 04:20 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */