British nationals told to leave China over virus risk - News Summed Up

British nationals told to leave China over virus risk


LONDON: All British nationals were advised Tuesday to leave China “if they can” to minimise their risk of exposure to the deadly novel coronavirus. The Foreign Office in London said it was working on arrangements to evacuate any remaining British nationals from Hubei province who wish to leave. “We now advise British Nationals in China to leave the country if they can, to minimise their risk of exposure to the virus,” Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said. Two people tested positive last week for the SARS-like virus in Britain. Some 83 British citizens arrived home on Friday on a UK government-chartered flight from Wuhan, the Chinese city at the centre of the epidemic.


Source: New Strait Times February 04, 2020 14:03 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */