The province declared seven more COVID-19 outbreaks across Manitoba Saturday, including one in a unit at Grace Hospital in Winnipeg. (Trevor Brine/CBC)The update comes one day after Manitoba surpassed 200 deaths linked to the illness caused by the novel coronavirus. The cases announced Saturday include 218 in the Winnipeg health region, 94 in the Southern Health region, 34 in the Northern Health region, 26 in the Interlake-Eastern health region and 15 in the Prairie Mountain Health region, the release says. Two previously announced COVID-19 cases were removed due to error, the release says, bringing the total number of cases identified in the province to 13,304. People between the ages of 20 and 39 make up the largest cohorts in terms of the number of COVID-19 cases.
Source: CBC News November 21, 2020 18:31 UTC