SAN ANTONIO, Zambaĺes – One hundred thirty two COVID-infected individuals in Zambales have recovered in the past two days, a provincial health official said on Sunday. Dr. Noel Bueno, provincial health director, said a record-high 94 recoveries were reported on Friday. Zambales has so far logged a total of 1,689 recoveries out of the 1,927 infections recorded since last year, Bueno said. The province also recorded 11 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday. Zambales currently has 186 active COVID-19 cases.
Source: Philippine Daily Inquirer May 09, 2021 03:45 UTC