Police at Wellington High School where a teenager – not from the school – allegedly planned an attack . A youth charged with possession of a firearm and ammunition after Wellington High School was locked down last year has been told to keep up the good work. READ MORE:* Youth charged over Wellington school lockdown had Christchurch shooting video* Youth admits charge of firearm possession after school lockdown* Bail granted for youth charged over threat to schoolJudge Walker said there had been no problems with his bail for the five months since the youth was charged and he had earned the trust of the people around him. As part of his bail conditions the youth has an adult with him at all times. Covert and overt operations involving about 30 police, including the armed offenders' squad, were undertaken after “credible threats” were made towards Wellington High School the day before it was locked down in November.
Source: Stuff April 11, 2021 23:03 UTC