Wolff blasts rivals over F1 engine loophole claims - News Summed Up

Trending Today


Wolff blasts rivals over F1 engine loophole claims


Wolff blasts rivals over F1 engine loophole claimsReutersMercedes Formula One boss Toto Wolff on Monday blasted rivals for casting doubt on the legality of his team’s new engine through secret meetings and letters. Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff looks on ahead of a practice session in Austin, Texas, on Oct. 17 last year. “I just don’t understand that some teams concentrate more on the others and keep arguing a case that is very clear and transparent,” Wolff told reporters ahead of the team’s online season launch. Mercedes started the last engine era in 2014 with a dominant power unit and racked up a record eight constructors’ titles in succession. Wolff said the early evidence from an initial shakedown involving 10 of the 11 teams was that there was less of a gap than feared by some.


Source: Taipei Times February 03, 2026 16:32 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */