(File)Wimbledon organisers are planning for a reduced-capacity crowd at this year’s Grand Slam tournament, though other options remain, the All England Club said Thursday. The three options are full capacity, reduced capacity or no fans. Wimbledon, called off last year for the first time since 1945, is scheduled to run from June 28-July 11. The U.S. Open and French Open were held last year but with strict protocols to reduce the possibility of spreading the virus. The All England Club said it plans to provide “regular updates as our plans develop.”
Source: Indian Express February 05, 2021 10:41 UTC