Vatican bans Irish priest from public ministry due to abuse - News Summed Up

Vatican bans Irish priest from public ministry due to abuse


The order said in a statement that the Vatican’s Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith also banned the Rev. John O’Reilly from any contact with minors for life and ordered him to live outside of Latin America. SANTIAGO, Chile - The Legion of Christ religious order said Thursday that the Vatican has banned an Irish priest from public ministry for 10 years for sexually abusing a minor in Chile. The court also banned him from any job near children and included him in a database for registered abusers. He obeyed orders in 2018 after finishing a four-year sentence and has been living in Rome since then.


Source: thestar April 11, 2019 16:20 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */