Uganda confirms second coronavirus death - News Summed Up

Uganda confirms second coronavirus death


Uganda's Ministry of Health officials have confirmed the second coronavirus death in the country as cases on Sunday rose to 1,115. The Ministry’s spokesperson, Mr Emmanuel Ainebyoona, said the deceased was an 80-year-old woman who had been admitted to Mengo Hospital in Kampala. She was first admitted at Platinum Hospital on July 24, 2020 at 5pm and later referred to Mengo Hospital. The deceased, a 34-year-old Ugandan female from Namisindwa District in eastern Uganda, passed on July 21 at a clinic in Mbale District. “The results came out and unfortunately, it is positive for Covid-19 and that implies Uganda has registered one case of death,” she said.


Source: Daily Nation July 27, 2020 11:15 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */