Trump blasts Starmer for making a 'big mistake' with Chagos deal and tells PM to 'remain strong in the face of wokeism' - News Summed Up

Trump blasts Starmer for making a 'big mistake' with Chagos deal and tells PM to 'remain strong in the face of wokeism'


And President Trump said that the US military may need to launch attacks on Iran from the site if Tehran refuses to do a deal with him. The legislation was delayed last month when President Trump first stunned ministers by describing the agreement as a 'great act of stupidity'. He went on: 'Prime Minister Starmer should not lose control, for any reason, of Diego Garcia, by entering a tenuous, at best, 100 Year Lease.' She said: 'President Trump has once again publicly rebuked Keir Starmer and his Government over their ill-judged, unnecessary and expensive Chagos Surrender. And former minister Lord Redwood said: 'Good advice from President Trump on Chagos.


Source: Daily Mail February 19, 2026 09:55 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */