The Trump administration said it has taken its final steps to remove the United States from the 2015 Iran nuclear agreement. On Monday, the administration said it restored previously lifted sanctions on Iranian banking, shipping and energy. “I promise you that doing business with Iran in defiance of our sanctions will ultimately be a much more painful business decision.”"We are at an economic war situation. Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, however, told USA Today his government is open to talks with the U.S. if the Trump administration changes its approach to the nuclear deal. “We continue negotiations to get all of the nations to zero.”While detailing sanctions on Iran’s banking sector, the administration announced the U.S. will allow transactions for humanitarian purposes.
Source: Fox News November 05, 2018 18:00 UTC