Story highlights Sewol sank on April 16, 2014, killing 304 peopleIt was raised from the water last week, after almost 3 years(CNN) The bones and belongings of victims of the Sewol ferry disaster have been found on board the vessel, almost a week after it was lifted from the water off the coast of South Korea. "We have found a total of six bones ranging in size from four to 18 centimeters," Lee said. It is unclear whether the bones belong to one person, Lee said, adding that DNA tests will be carried out, the results of which will take at least two weeks. It'll be the end of a tortuous wait for at least one family, who have been waiting almost three years for answers. The Sewol ferry was lifted from the sea last week.
Source: CNN March 28, 2017 09:33 UTC