Shock in Canada as six killed in Quebec mosque attack - News Summed Up

Shock in Canada as six killed in Quebec mosque attack


Quebec police said another eight people were wounded in the shooting at the mosque and that two people had been arrested. This is barbaric': Six dead in mosque shooting in Quebec, Canada Video Watch raw video: Shooting at Quebec mosque Sideswipe: January 17: The truth about women"Muslim-Canadians are an important part of our national fabric, and these senseless acts have no place in our communities, cities and country," he added. Couillard described yesterday's mosque attack as "barbaric violence" and expressed solidarity with the victims' families. "Our prayers tonight are with the people of Quebec City as they deal with a terrible attack on a mosque. Francois Deschamps, an organiser of a refugee-support group in Quebec City, said the motive was unknown, but that right-wing groups were very organised in Quebec City and distribute fliers at the university and plaster stickers around town.


Source: New Zealand Herald January 30, 2017 15:56 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */