KARACHI: Sindh High Court (SHC) on Thursday heard multiple petitions pertaining to recovery of more than 60 missing persons. The court expressed its anger over the performance of police for lack of progress in tracing the whereabouts of missing persons. A two-member bench of the SHC, headed by Justice Naimtullah Phulputo, heard the petitions and expressed annoyance at police for not recovering the missing citizenry. The brother of missing Saeed Muhammad Asif told the court that his brother had been missing for four years. The police told the court that the accused was proclaimed offender in three cases registered at Baghdadi Police Station.
Source: Pakistan Today February 28, 2019 11:03 UTC