Recruitment delayed - News Summed Up

Recruitment delayed


Oamaru Hospital. The search started in February, when it was announced acting chief executive Ruth Kibble’s secondment would end in June. It was hoped the post at Oamaru Hospital would be filled by the end of April. Mr Paul Allison said the board had advised hospital staff of the situation. Asked if discussions had been held with Mrs Kibble about possibly staying on to ease the transition to a new chief executive, Mr Allison said that had not been addressed.


Source: Otago Daily Times April 30, 2020 16:40 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */