PROVIDENCE Resources has said it is "frustrated" after it postponed a planned site survey at its Ballyroe operations in the Celtic Sea off the Cork coast. PROVIDENCE Resources has said it is "frustrated" after it postponed a planned site survey at its Ballyroe operations in the Celtic Sea off the Cork coast. The survey had been scheduled for the fourth quarter of this year, but will now take place in early 2019. Earlier this month Providence was notified that An Taisce had issued legal proceedings against the minister and the Attorney General, with Providence subsidiary Exola as notice party. Exola is planning to be in a position to conduct well site survey operations in the spring, before starting drilling operations in the third quarter of 2019, subject to required approvals and consents.
Source: Irish Independent December 01, 2018 02:26 UTC