The Duke of Sussex has said he hopes an investigation announced today will “uncover the truth” about the problems that caused him to resign from his charity Sentebale. Last week Harry announced that he had quit with his co-founder Prince Seeiso of Lesotho and the trustees amid a long-running dispute with the chair of the board, Dr Sophie Chandauka. She went on to accuse Harry and the organisation of “bullying and harassment at scale”. Today the Charity Commission said it had begun “a regulatory compliance case” to examine concerns about Sentebale, which was founded by Harry nearly 20 years ago. After the announcement, the duke said: “From the inception of Sentebale nearly 20 years ago, Prince Seeiso and I have had a clear goal: to
Source: The Times April 03, 2025 12:18 UTC