Ontario puts 'pause' on further loosening of public health measures as COVID-19 numbers rise - News Summed Up

Ontario puts 'pause' on further loosening of public health measures as COVID-19 numbers rise


The provincial government is putting a "pause" of four weeks on considering any further loosening of public health measures in Ontario, Minister of Health Christine Elliott said Tuesday. The day before those three public health units confirmed, respectively, 60, 57 and 25 more cases. Of the 968 cases confirmed in the city in the last month, 65 per cent were people under the age of 40. A CBC News count based on data directly from public health units puts the real toll at 2,853. The premier said the province has so far delivered over 37 million pieces of PPE to Ontario school boards, including 19.5 million masks and 16 million gloves.


Source: CBC News September 08, 2020 14:28 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */