One more chance for hotel project - News Summed Up

One more chance for hotel project


Anthony TosswillTekapo businessman Anthony Tosswill says he will be "walking away" from Dunedin if the latest design for his proposed five-star hotel is rejected. Mr Tosswill told the Otago Daily Times he had employed a team of new consultants, including urban planner Ian Munro, of Auckland, to help reconfigure the project. "If they again reject it, and we’re not going to get the support, then there’s nothing more we can do and I will be walking away," Mr Tosswill said. Mr Tosswill lodged his appeal on October 19 last year, and a two-day mediation hearing involving more than 20 parties — including Mr Tosswill — was scheduled to begin on April 10. Another party to the appeal, heritage advocate Peter Entwisle, who opposed the hotel project, said a new design would be essential, but might not be enough to avoid the need for a fresh consent application.


Source: Otago Daily Times January 07, 2018 16:07 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */