NZ Post has stood down staff at an Auckland parcel processing centre after two positive tests linked to the facility. The move affects 70 staff who worked the day shift at the NZ Post Auckland Operations Centre in Highbrook, and would now be in self-isolation until Saturday, August 29. NZ Post chief operating officer Mark Stewart said this was based on Ministry of Health advice received "late last night". While no additional positive tests had been returned yet, a further two people were unwell, NZ Post chief operating officer Mark Stewart said. "We are supporting those who are directly affected, respecting their personal situation and supporting other teams at NZ Post who are concerned about their colleagues and for each other."
Source: Otago Daily Times August 21, 2020 23:03 UTC