Most houses in Kericho are deathtraps, says new study - News Summed Up

Most houses in Kericho are deathtraps, says new study


Tebs View building, which collapsed last year in Kericho town, killing a seven-year-old boy. [Nikko Tanui, Standard]Less than 20 per cent of residential buildings in Kericho County are safe for occupation, a new report has revealed. Read MoreThe audit was ordered following the collapse last year of a four-storey building at Tebs View Court in Kericho County. The authorities declared the houses at Tebs View Court, which housed 69 tenants, unsafe for occupation. Samuel Charagu, the National Building Inspectorate building and audit director, said they had noted glaring poor workmanship during the inspection of the collapsed building.


Source: Standard Digital February 23, 2021 17:46 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */