The boss of outsourcing giant Mitie has said the group would eye possible bid opportunities for Interserve’s support services division after its troubled rival fell into the hands of its lenders. The boss of outsourcing giant Mitie has said the group would eye possible bid opportunities for Interserve’s support services division after its troubled rival fell into the hands of its lenders. But he said Mitie would “look at” any Interserve takeover opportunities that may arise. Phil Bentley, Mitie chief executiveInterserve fell into administration in March, with lenders seizing control of the company. It had been reported that Mitie was drawing up plans for a £100 million approach for the firm’s support services arm, but that Interserve’s new owners put a higher price on the division.
Source: Irish Independent June 09, 2019 08:03 UTC