McDonald’s worker sent home after being late on first day robs McDonald's 5 miles away, police say - News Summed Up

McDonald’s worker sent home after being late on first day robs McDonald's 5 miles away, police say


A 19-year-old San Antonio teen who was sent home after being late to his first day of work at a local McDonald’s decided the ideal way to spend his time off was to rob another McDonald's franchise about 5 miles away, police said. The shift manager reportedly said he needed to fill out some paperwork and took the man to the restaurant’s kitchen area. It was there the man allegedly pulled out a handgun and demanded all the money in the safe. One of them recognized the robber as David Gomez-Beltran, a new hire who was sent home earlier in the day when he reported to work late, KSAT reported. Rey Gomez-Beltran was arrested on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, evading arrest and assault causing bodily injury.


Source: Fox News November 05, 2018 18:45 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */