Marvin Bagley III is already used to cameras and attention after playing in Drew League this summerMarvin Bagley III, considered the No. 1 high school basketball player in America for the class of 2018, announced Monday night that he is done with prep basketball. He said since Duke offered him a scholarship as a ninth grader, he had been interested in the school. Bagley has spent the summer playing in the Drew League in Los Angeles against pros and ex-pros. Drew League chief financial officer Mike McCaa said, "In 44 years, he's had the most impact of any high school player I've witnessed."
Source: Los Angeles Times August 15, 2017 03:33 UTC