The man at the centre of allegations of sexual harassment at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights (CMHR) has resigned, CBC News has learned. The museum, which has previously hired external law firms to probe sexual harassment allegations at least twice, previously said it's followed all recommendations provided. Other allegations revealedNew HR documents CBC News has obtained show that in 2018, the museum concluded that five allegations of sexual harassment were unfounded. In 2018, the same guard faced several allegations of sexual harassment and was fired. The museum said mandatory sexual harassment training for all managers, staff and volunteers will be completed by the end of September.
Source: CBC News August 28, 2020 07:52 UTC