A male pedestrian has died after being struck in a McDonald's drive-thru in the city's north end. Emergency responders were called to the Steeles Avenue West and Bathurst Street area shortly after 9:30 Tuesday morning for reports a man had been struck by a vehicle. Caroline de Kloet, a spokesperson for the force, later said paramedics were performing CPR on him. The driver remained at the scene, de Kloet told CBC Toronto in a telephone interview. Investigators with the Toronto police traffic services division are heading to the scene.
Source: CBC News March 12, 2019 14:44 UTC