Malaysia to release report on missing flight MH370 on July 30 - News Summed Up

Malaysia to release report on missing flight MH370 on July 30


WorldKUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysia will release on July 30 a long-awaited report into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the transport minister said on Friday. The investigation team would brief families of those aboard on the report at the transport ministry on July 30, said the minister, Anthony Loke. “Every word recorded by the investigation team will be tabled in this report,” he told reporters, adding that a news conference would follow the closed-door briefing. It was the second major search after Australia, China and Malaysia ended a fruitless A$200-million ($147.06 million) search across an area of 120,000 sq km (46,332 sq miles) last year. Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad has said Malaysia would consider resuming the search if new clues came to light.


Source: Sunday Times July 20, 2018 07:37 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */