Liberia: Man Dies from Electrocution at Guest House in Ganta - News Summed Up

Liberia: Man Dies from Electrocution at Guest House in Ganta


GANTA, Nimba County — An accident at the Sam Kollie Guest House in Ganta, Nimba County on Monday evening reportedly left a 26-year-old man dead and caused police to ask guests to leave. Morris Duapah, a father of three and employee of the Guest House, died from electrocution as a result of the incident that occurred around 10:00 pm. His death brings to two the number of people who have died from electrocution in the last two months in Nimba. It can be recalled, 28-year-old Abraham Kollie, a former employee of Jungle Energy Power (JEP), died instantly in Yekepa while working on an old electrical pole being used by Arcelor Mittal. But JEP’s communication director, Bob Marshall Dolo, rebuffed the allegations and said there have been adequate awareness on the usage of the current.


Source: Front Page Africa May 13, 2021 23:15 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...