The Department of Basic Education says it will no longer publish matric results on media platforms. The Department of Basic Education will not oppose an urgent court application challenging its decision to stop the practice of publishing matric results on media platforms. Earlier this month, the department said it decided to stop publishing the National Senior Certificate results on media platforms. READ | Praise, outrage over education dept's move to stop publishing matric results in the media"The department has communicated its position to stakeholders it has engaged, including SANEF and other parties. The matric results are expected to be released on 21 January.
Source: News 24 January 16, 2022 17:56 UTC