Rugby Australia and Israel Folau have agreed to settle following mediation with the governing body apologising to Folau. An anchor has been cut from rugby in Australia following the conclusion of the Israel Folau saga, former test star turned commentator Greg Martin says. Rugby Australia (RA) and Folau issued a joint statement on Wednesday after reaching a confidential settlement, with both parties apologising for their actions. GETTY IMAGES Israel Folau and Rugby Australia have agreed a confidential settlement after his disputed sacking. Martin said Folau had been dragging rugby down through the Bledisloe Cup, Rugby Championship and last month's Rugby World Cup in Japan.
Source: Stuff December 04, 2019 08:48 UTC