Health Minister: Canadian teen who collapsed at KLCC not a coronavirus case - News Summed Up

Health Minister: Canadian teen who collapsed at KLCC not a coronavirus case


PUTRAJAYA: The Canadian girl who collapsed at KLCC is not a Wuhan coronavirus (2019-nCoV) case, says Datuk Seri Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad (pic). The Health Minister said the 17-year-old had already been discharged from the Kuala Lumpur Hospital. She has already been discharged from hospital, ” said Dr Dzulkefly at a press conference here Thursday (Feb 6). The teen had collapsed at KLCC and was then treated at a medical centre near the shopping centre. She was subsequently transferred in an ambulance by medical officers in hazmat suits, and brought to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital.


Source: The Star February 06, 2020 08:15 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */