PUTRAJAYA: A father and his son, who just returned home from Wuhan, have tested positive for the novel coronavirus, bringing the number of confirmed cases to 12. “But their test results showed they were positive for the coronavirus, ” he told a press conference yesterday. Currently, the two are placed at the isolation ward in Hospital Tuanku Ja’afar in Seremban and are in a stable condition. He said health authorities were also tracing those who had been in close contact with a Selangor patient, aged 41, who was the first Malaysian to be tested positive. On Feb 3, he was tested positive and placed at the Sungai Buloh hospital.
Source: The Star February 05, 2020 23:48 UTC