Ex-partner rejects acting violently - News Summed Up

Ex-partner rejects acting violently


The ex-partner of a woman on trial for allegedly making a false rape complaint said he never threatened her. The defendant told police that she had been sexually assaulted at her home on that date. Her ex-partner reasserted he never committed any kind of violence against the defendant or their two children. He was asked by Mr Eagles, during his evidence, if he had done any kind of deal with the defendant. Mr Eagles asked if Det Cook had ever said to the defendant that ``no-one else'' would know of her retraction.


Source: Otago Daily Times May 20, 2019 16:30 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */