Brown apologizes to Steelers for 'distractions' - News Summed Up

Brown apologizes to Steelers for 'distractions'


Antonio Brown’s apology tour continued Thursday with the free agent wide receiver telling the Pittsburgh Steelers he was sorry for being a distraction. “I apologize to those guys for the distractions, the unwanted attention that I probably caused those guys, to the organization,” Brown told 93.7 The Fan when asked if he had anything to say to his former teammates, coaches and employers in Pittsburgh. Last week, Brown apologized to the NFL for his “past behavior.” He also apologized to “everyone who I may have offended or disrespected” in the Hollywood (Fla.) police department. Brown, 31, played in just one game during the 2019 season after being cut by both the Raiders and the New England Patriots. A four-time All-Pro and seven-time Pro Bowl selection, Brown told 93.7 The Fan he doesn’t know what his future holds.


Source: National Post February 06, 2020 16:18 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */