(Reuters) - Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has dismissed media reports suggesting he is looking for a move away from the Premier League club after he lost his place in the starting line-up to Willy Caballero last month. "It's all false, that I'm looking for another place to play and that I want to leave," the 33-year-old Chilean told the Manchester Evening News. "The issue that I was not playing came out, many examples of fake news have come out. It's a good team, so we need to fight hard to get three points," the 20-year-old Nigerian told City's website (www.mancity.com). "We are in a good position in the Premier League, we keep fighting and focus on the next games."
Source: The Star March 27, 2017 14:48 UTC