Operator Camelot Events says teenager was ‘on dry land’ when he became unwellBoy aged 14 dies after collapsing at assault course in SurreyA teenage boy has died after collapsing at an assault course, Surrey police have said. The boy died at the scene, an adventure site run by Camelot Events. Surrey police said the death was being treated as unexplained: “At this stage, his death is not thought to involve any third party.”Next of kin had been informed and a file would be passed to the coroner’s office in due course, Surrey police added. Lisa Edwards, operations manager, said: “This incident was not connected to the safety of the obstacle course. “We would also like to clarify that, despite earlier reports, the child was not on an obstacle but was on dry land when [he] became unwell and collapsed.
Source: The Guardian July 18, 2019 22:07 UTC