Blow by blow: How Anas boy ‘killers’ were nabbed - News Summed Up

Blow by blow: How Anas boy ‘killers’ were nabbed


General News of Monday, 8 April 2019Source: dailyguideafrica.comBlow by blow: How Anas boy ‘killers’ were nabbedThe late Ahmed Hussein-SualeIt’s turning out that one of the men suspected to have shot and killed Ahmed Hussein-Suale, an operative of Anas Aremeyaw Anas’ Tiger Eye Private Investigation Team, was indeed arrested but let off the hook by a police patrol team. Circumstances under which the man was released by the police are a subject which has put the integrity of the patrol team and the law enforcement agency in general on the spot. First arrestThe first arrest was made at Ritz Junction in Accra at a location on the Madina-Adenta Highway after the Madina Police had been told about the plans, Yunus told DAILY GUIDE. Patrol team’s roleThe patrol team, he said, headed towards the Kotobabi Police Station with the suspect in their vehicle. “We waited for a long time and when the patrol team arrived, the suspect was not with them.


Source: GhanaWeb April 08, 2019 10:30 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */