Band still not paid by council for gig - News Summed Up

Band still not paid by council for gig


A Dunedin secondary school band due to support the Foo Fighters next year has still not been paid for the city council-backed New Year’s Eve performance. A council spokeswoman contacted the Otago Daily Times late yesterday to say a curator would pay the band by end of this week. The Otago Daily Times understands neither of the bands have been paid yet. guitarist and vocalist Lucy Hughes said the band had been through the various council channels, but to no avail. A council spokeswoman said the council employed a curator who invoiced the council, and they held the commercial arrangement with the bands.


Source: Otago Daily Times February 19, 2026 23:11 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */