Authorities say prosecuting Ohio massacre case could last years - News Summed Up

Authorities say prosecuting Ohio massacre case could last years


WAVERLY, Ohio — Prosecuting an Ohio family of four arrested in the gruesome slayings of eight people from another family could take years to conclude, a county prosecutor said as the first break in the more than two-year-old case was announced. Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said a grand jury indicted the four members of the Wagner family on aggravated murder charges. Police arrested George “Billy” Wagner III, 47; his wife, 48-year-old Angela Wagner; and his sons George Wagner, 27, and Edward “Jake” Wagner, 26. The mothers of Angela Wagner and George Wagner also were arrested in Ohio and charged with misleading investigators. Both Edward Wagner and Angela Wagner previously told the Cincinnati Enquirer that they were not involved in the killings.


Source: National Post November 14, 2018 19:30 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */