The Bombay High Court will on Wednesday resume the hearing of the bail plea of Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan in connection with the Mumbai cruise drugs case, a report published in The Times Of India said. Senior advocate and former Attorney General for India Mukul Rohatgi represented Aryan in his bail plea before Bombay HC. An India Today report said Mukul Rohatgi argued that the small quantity of drugs recovered from Arbaaz Merchantt is not enough to keep Aryan Khan in jail. Aryan was sent to 14-day judicial custody on October 7 and has been lodged at the Arthur Road jail since then. She was summoned after NCB retrieved her chat messages from Aryan Khan’s phone, according to a report published in The Times Of India.
Source: Indian Express October 26, 2021 16:36 UTC