Angry quake claimant admits EQC threats - News Summed Up

Angry quake claimant admits EQC threats


The court was previously told Carr was a Christchurch quake insurance claimant who felt "stonewalled and powerless" in his dealings with EQC. Carr told police he "wanted EQC to feel the way he did following his previous interactions with them". The first letter arrived at the claims department on January 19, 2017, with the .22 bullet taped to the letter. The second letter arrived on November 1, 2018. It read: "To all of eqc (staff and management) You think that the Christchurch mosque attack was bad.


Source: Stuff December 18, 2019 02:37 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */