Andrew Bogut commits to two years with Sydney KingsAP Andrew Bogut, pictured playing for the Lakers last year, has signed a two-year deal with the Sydney Kings. Andrew Bogut has confirmed he has retired from the NBA and has committed himself to play out the two years of his new NBL contract with the Sydney Kings. Bogut said there were "no outs" in his deal and he was joining the Andrew Gaze-coached Kings to "win games" and not just to "sell tickets". Bogut hopes that his decision could set a precedent for other Australian NBA stars to come home and finish their careers in the NBL. READ MORE:* Sydney Kings sign Bogut* Braswell eyes his golden state* Jazz go 2-1 up over OKC Thunder* 'Beast' Simmons matches MagicHe said a couple of them, who he did not want to name, had already texted him and mentioned they could potentially do the same thing.
Source: Stuff April 24, 2018 01:41 UTC