One dead and two hurt in gas explosion at Bedford block of flats - News Summed Up

One dead and two hurt in gas explosion at Bedford block of flats


Fire chiefs said the inferno at a block of flats in Bedford yesterday could have been triggered by someone using a camping stove to save money due to the cost of living crisis. Chris Bigland, deputy chief fire officer for Bedfordshire, said: “Gas wasn’t linked to the building. There may have been gas bottles used for heating or cooking. Sponsored“It could have been a camping stove with the fuel crisis and the rest of it. John Murphy, chief superintendent of Bedfordshire police, said it was possible that more fatalities would be discovered in the coming


Source: The Times July 04, 2022 22:25 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...