This mom has a warning for others after her child suffered burns from phone charger - News Summed Up

This mom has a warning for others after her child suffered burns from phone charger


An American mom has shared pictures of her daughter’s burnt mouth after she chewed on a plugged-in phone charger. Courtney N Davis, from Kentucky, US, took to Facebook on October 5 to warn other parents about the potential dangers of electrical devices such as phone chargers. “On Sept 28th my 19 month old stuck my phone charger in her mouth. She narrated how her daughter suffered the severe burn within a “few seconds” of putting the charger in her mouth. Accidental injuries due to mobile phone explosions have been widely reported, but such injuries involving phone chargers are rare.


Source: Hindustan Times October 12, 2017 08:17 UTC


Loading...
Loading...