Pret A Manger Says Second Person Died After Allergic Reaction To Sandwich - News Summed Up

Pret A Manger Says Second Person Died After Allergic Reaction To Sandwich


British sandwich chain Pret A Manger revealed on Sunday that a second person died after having an allergic reaction to one of its sandwiches. The teenager, Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, had purchased the baguette at a Pret A Manger location in London’s Heathrow Airport. Neil Hall / Reuters The British sandwich chain last week said it would start adding ingredient labels to all of its prepared foods to make them safer. As for the latest known death, Pret A Manger blamed its dairy-free yogurt supplier, CoYo, for the dairy protein contamination. CoYo, a coconut milk brand, shot back at Pret A Manger on Sunday, denying that it was responsible and calling the allegations “unfounded.”


Source: Huffington Post October 08, 2018 21:22 UTC



Loading...

Loading...